* Sandy Dean – Associate Director and Co-Founder of ACT; Director of the National Board Resource Center at Stanford University
* David B. Cohen – Associate Director and Co-Founder of ACT;
* Anthony Cody – ACT Co-Founder
Linda Darling-Hammond – Charles Ducommon Professor of Education, Stanford University; Co-Director School Redesign Network (SRN)
Alex Kajitani – CA Teacher of the Year 2009
Kelly Kovacic – CA Teacher of the Year 2010; appointee to the state superintendent’s Educator Excellence Task Force; InterACT blog author
Valerie Ziegler – CA Teacher of the Year 2010
* L. Martha Infante – 2009 CCSS Middle Level Teacher of the Year; appointee to the state superintendent’s Educator Excellence Task Force; InterACT blog author
* Liane Cismowski – teacher, member of the Board of Directors for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Larry Ferlazzo – appointee to the state superintendent’s Educator Excellence Task Force; teacher, education blog and book author
Heather Wolpert-Gawron – CA Regional Teacher of the Year 2004; the San Gabriel Valley Outstanding Computer Using Educator 2009; blog and book author
* Sarah Kirby-Gonzalez – Folsom-Cordova Unified Teacher of the Year 2010
* Mark W. Ellis, Ph.D. - Associate Professor and Chair, Secondary Education; College of Education, California State University Fullerton; Board Member (2011-2014), National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
Jennifer Abrams – Educational consultant and author
* Leslee Milch – teacher; National Board Candidate Support Provider, California State University at Fullerton; National Board Recruitment and Outreach, Orange County Department of Education.
Katherine Everett – Intel Teach to the Future Master Teacher; Principal, County Special Education Program
* Laura Bradley – teacher; National Board Candidate Support Provider, Stanford University; Bay Area Writing Project Teacher Consultant.
Bill Younglove, Ed.D. – Teacher Education, California State University at Long Beach; NCTE/SLATE Intellectual Freedom Award recipient, for Holocaust education.
Roni Habib – teacher and teacher trainer, Palo Alto Unified School District;
Elizabeth K. Baker, MPH, Ed.D. – Acting Director of Mills College Secondary Mathematics and Science Program; Research Associate, Mills College Lesson Study Group.
Darlene Pope – teacher; Consultant for AVID/College Board/GEAR UP California; Presenter at College Board National Conference, Pre-AP Summer Institutes, AVID Summer Institutes and LACOE workshops for AVID.
* Kay Garcia – Regional Outreach Director for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards; former Education Programs Consultant in the Mathematics and Science Leadership Office at the California Department of Education.
* Stacy Begin – teacher; California Teachers Association Staff Person in the Instructional Professional Development Department.
(* National Board Certified Teacher)